Job Title: Salesforce System Administrator
FLSA Status: Exempt
Reports To: VP, Administration
Location: Rung for Women, St. Louis South City
Schedule: Part Time, 20 Hours per week. Schedule varies and will likely include evenings and occasional weekends.
Description of Organization:
In 2010, Rung’s founder opened a nonprofit resale shop called Rung Boutique which offered professional attire at affordable prices to support women as they climbed the career ladder. After operating the shop for several years, it was determined that women needed much more than professional clothing to get ahead. They needed accelerated pathways to family-sustaining wages, quality childcare, health care, time to take care of themselves and a supportive community of other women who are also seeking a better life.
The founder and board of directors began extensive market research to learn what kind of services were missing for women. They realized that there are many services for women in crisis, but there were not any services focused on women who are surviving but not thriving — women who were ready to do the work but didn’t have a pathway to get ahead. Born from this research was the concept of Rung for Women – a space to empower women to grow and achieve sustained independence through co-located and coordinated educational, professional, and economic resources. It is a one-stop-shop for women who are ready to work toward the life they deserve!
The building, located in the Fox Park neighborhood of South St. Louis, is 46,000 square feet, and the campus sits on 3.5 acres.
Part time role to serve as Rung’s Salesforce Administrator who is responsible for building new functionality in our platform as necessary to ensure a seamless experience for all users. The position will serve as system administrator, supporting users in accessing their account and troubleshooting as needs arise. This position will train Rung staff on the Salesforce instance to effectively support our members, other stakeholders, and general operations. Feature enhancement, iterations to the current automations, and other system upgrades would also be developed by this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Non-profit experience, and/or passion for working in the non-profit space
- Experience working within Salesforce communities and in Lightning interface
- Ability to enable out of the box point-and-click configurations within existing Salesforce environment
- Ability and passion to teach and train other potential Salesforce users on the platform
- Ability to do QA testing within Salesforce platform
- Demonstrate platform thought leadership and subject matter expertise within the organization
- Serve as primary system administrator, supporting users in accessing their account and troubleshooting as needs arise
- Ability to train Rung staff on the Salesforce instance to effectively support our members, other stakeholders, and general operations
- Conduct feature enhancement, iterations to the current automations, and other system upgrades
- Ability to assess and implement any new feature requests within Salesforce environment including the potential of custom development needs
- Handle all basic administration functions including reports and dashboards, user account maintenance
- Overall understanding of impacts that products can have during implementation
- Experience working in a fast paced, start-up environment
- High-level technical knowledge of Salesforce platform including Apex Code
- Thinks about the user first
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of Salesforce platform experience
- Awareness of changes and happenings in the general Salesforce space
- Knowledge of Salesforce product suite including AppExchange products, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and communities
- Familiarity with AppExchange integrations like FormAssembly, Calendly, and Mogli (SMS tool)
Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office and email. The individual must have high-level technical knowledge of Salesforce platform including Apex Code. Prior experience in architect-like role is highly preferred.
Certificates and Licenses:
Salesforce Admin Certification, Salesforce Architect Certification etc.
No direct reports
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk. The employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must regularly lift and /or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
Interested candidates should complete the Salesforce Architect Assessment (5-7 minutes), submit a resume, cover letter, salary requirements, and any other relevant materials, to Rung for Women at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5:00 pm, on December 15, 2020.