3:00 pm – Event Begins
- Community Tables Open (ends at 6 pm)
- Bounce House and Inflatable “Colossus” Obstacle Course (ends at 7 pm)
- Try Your Hand at Quick Pickling with Produce from the Rung Garden (ends at 6 pm)
- Food and Beverages Available for Purchase from Fox Park Smoothie and STL Barkeep (ends at 8 pm)
- Dance Performance Choreographed by Josiah Gunderson on the Mainstage (ends at 3:30 pm)
- Free Kids Meals (ends at 8 pm or when supplies run out)
- Family Yoga on the Mainstage (ends at 4 pm)
- Open Air Paella Cooking Demonstration with Chef John (ends with samples at 5 – 6 pm)
- Rung Maker’s Fair Opens (ends at 6 pm)
- Hayrides Around Fox Park (ends at 7 pm)
- The Goldenrods Perform on the Mainstage
- Dog Costume Contest
- Paella Samples are Served (ends when supplies run out)
- Food and Beverages Available for Purchase at the Balkan Treat Box Food Truck (ends at 8 pm)
- Red & Black Brass Band Parade Through Fox Park (ends at 6 pm)
- Cook Your Own S’mores on the Open Air Fire Pits (ends at 8 pm)
- “Little” Dylan Triplett with Zida Lioness Perform on the Mainstage (ends at 8 pm)
8:00 pm – Event Ends
PLEASE NOTE: Masks are encouraged at the event and required on the hayride and inflatables.
This is a FREE event with food and beverages available for purchase.
Follow/Tag us on social!
Use our hashtags #EmpoweredWomenSTL #RungforWomen