Looking for Diverse Talent with
More and more companies are turning to Rung as a reliable source of motivated, skilled talent – your competition may be among them. Join our Employer Network and we will connect you to the candidates who have the hard and soft skills needed to become a valued contributor to your team.
Why The Employer Network?
Rung for Women is not an employment placement or staffing agency. Unlike traditional workforce development programs, we screen and select motivated women and provide them with the skills training, professional development, and career readiness to help your recruiters and hiring managers speed up the hiring process.
Rung carefully selects employers with growth potential, benefits, higher salaries, and a thriving workplace culture for women. These companies hire Rung Members, helping women in our region climb the economic opportunity ladder while investing in training and other activities.
You’re just a few steps away from meeting skilled, motivated talent.
Complete the Interest Form
Have Overview & Discovery Meetings
Submit Job Postings & Company Info
Meet & Interview Rung Members
Hire & Retain New Talent
Connecting women to the right job with the right employer is what we do best!
“Rung Members have been terrific hires and have shown excellence in communication, professionalism, and a drive for success.”
3D Supervisor, Global Production
Employer Network Criteria
Review the criteria below to see if your business is a good match for the Rung Employer Network. Are you an employer who:
- Is currently hiring or will be hiring for full-time openings in middle-skilled positions within the next 6-12 months
(Rung defines “middle-skilled” as positions requiring a high-school degree and potentially some short-term industry-specific training, but not a traditional four-year degree)
- Provides competitive starting salaries of at least $20 per hour for middle-skilled or launch roles that don’t require a college degree (Exceptions may apply)
- Demonstrates a commitment to developing a diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace
- Offers customary employer-sponsored health, vision, dental benefits, etc.
- has positions for candidates with a variety of skills, including Project Management, IT Help Desk, Digital Marketing, Geospatial, and Advanced Manufacturing
- Supports employees with work-based, continuous learning, and skill development
- Has defined pathways or opportunities for career growth & advancement
- Can provide Rung with guidance on our short-term training curriculum to ensure women have the skills and qualifications for employment or on-the-job training
- Is committed to investing staff time to maintain a relationship with Rung in order to hire and retain top talent
If you answered “Yes” to all the questions above, please fill out our Employer Network Interest form and get a more detailed overview here.
Note: Rung does not currently collaborate with employment or temporary staffing agencies.