Missouri Tax Credits for Donors
We are thrilled to be able to offer Neighborhood Assistance Program (NAP) tax credits to Missouri state taxpayers who make gifts of $1,000 or more to Rung for Women. Tax credits are worth 50% of your gift, in addition to standard state and federal deductions. The higher the income tax bracket, the lower the final cost of the gift to you, our donor.
NAP credits are available to entities who pay taxes on business income, including:
- Individuals operating a farm in Missouri
- Individuals operating a sole proprietorship
- Individuals with rental property in Missouri
- Express companies
- Financial institutions
- Insurance companies
The Benefit of Tax Credits
MO Tax Credit
(50% of Gift)
(Based on 28%
Total net savings
Your out-of-pocket cost
*The example provided was provided by Rubin Brown and is only for illustrative purposes only. It does not constitute tax advice. You should consult your tax advisor prior to making a contribution to confirm the after-tax cost of your donation and learn more about how these credits can help you achieve your desired outcome.
How to Reserve Your Tax Credits
- Make your gift of $1,000 or more in cash, stocks, or bonds to Rung for Women.
- Email to request a tax credit application form.
- We’ll support you in completing the rest of the process.